2023 Archery Manitoba Provincial 3D Archery Team
2023 Archery Manitoba Provincial 3D Team Documents are now available below:
3D Team Documents:
The program selection criteria has been designed to be more inclusive of development level athletes. The program will offer a high quality local training environment to ensure athlete progression, as well as increase involvement across both equipment disciplines and genders.
A summary of the qualifying criteria for existing and new team members is outlined below:
General Team Criteria:
- The Provincial Team Program is open to all Archery Manitoba Members in good standing and who are permanent residents of Manitoba.
- Manitoba Archers attending a post-secondary institution outside Manitoba are eligible to apply for the Provincial Team.
- Team members must sign an Archery Manitoba Athlete Contract, and submit team registration form by October 1, 2022 (for the 2022-2023 team)
- Team members will demonstrate commitment to the team by attending team meetings, practice sessions, and fundraising events as directed by the program leadership.
Qualifying for the 2022-2023 Archery Manitoba Provincial Team
Participate in at least 3 “Qualifier” Events (as defined in the document) between January 1 – October 1, 2022 and meet or exceed the minimum qualifying standards as defined in the selection document.
Registration Deadline is October 1, 2022.
What Does Team Membership Include
Team members must meet the team eligibility requirements listed below under “how to make the Provincial Team” before they can participate in any team events, training or receive travel funding.
- Participation in Team Training Events as scheduled by the Team Leader
- Travel Funding to select inter-provincial and national tournaments.
- One uniform free of cost for first year team members, additional uniforms are $60 each.