Archery Manitoba is proud to announce the continuation of our successful MYGOLD (Manitoba Youth Games & Olympic Long-term Development) program into this Winter & Spring. The MYGOLD Program is geared toward recurve athletes of the intermediate to advance levels. The program provides the tools and coaching to take archers from advanced learn to shoot lessons to the level necessary to meet criteria for Manitoba Games, Canada Games and our Provincial Team Program. The coaches leading the program is Archery Manitoba Provincial Team Head Coach, Avril Hatherell and Heights Archery Academy coach Carrie Minion, both long time archers trained at the National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP) level of “Competition Development”. Both coaches have trained under National Olympic Coach Shawn Riggs, as well as have led athletes to the Manitoba Games and Canada Games.
- Location: Heights Archery (2281 Portage Ave, Winnipeg, MB)
- Length: Two (2) Hours per session
- Day of the week: Saturday mornings from 8:30 AM – 10:30 AM
- Average Class Size – 10 athletes – 2 coaches
- Ages 11 – 18
- Cost: $350 per block of 10 sessions.
- Archers are welcome to join the program at anytime, at a prorate.
- Dates & Time
- Jan 18 & 25
- Feb 8, 22, 29
- March 14, 21, 28
- April 4 & 25
PLEASE REGISTER ONLINE FOR THE ENTIRE BLOCK OF SESSIONS BY JANUARY 15, 2020
TO REGISTER PLEASE GO TO: https://forms.gle/ezZHyidhYSbkNoMj7
FOR INQUIRES ABOUT JOINING AFTER THE START DATE, PLEASE CONTACT INFO@ARCHERYMANITOBA.CA OR CALL 204 925 5697