Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries Commission (MLLC) Funding
There is no longer a requirement for volunteers to attend Bingos. Archery Manitoba Provides Club Support Grants
Bingo Funding Grant Application 2019 – 2020
(2019/2020 Application Deadline for current fiscal year is March 8, 2020)
- Archery Manitoba will retain complete control over all moneys earned and will distribute these funds to Archery Manitoba clubs, programs, athletes and events in accordance with budgets and the financial controls of the Association.
- Funding Distribution and Accountability will be directed by the “The Archery Manitoba / Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries Commission (MLLC) Funding Grants Program”.
- The Archery Manitoba / Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries Commission (MLLC) Funding Grants Program is available to all affiliated ABAM clubs in good standing.
- Application approval and funding levels will be at the discretion of the Archery Manitoba Executive Committee. The application and review process will be monthly throughout the 2019 – 2020 fiscal year (April 1, 2019 – March 31, 2020).
- Clubs will be required to send their application, along with any required documents to the Archery Manitoba Office for the review by the Executive Committee. The monthly deadline for application submission is five (5) days in advance of the next Executive Committee meeting. Please note this deadline will not apply in the month of March, at which time the annual deadline will be applied.
- Clubs will be informed of funding approval within five (5) business days of the most recent Executive Committee meeting.
- Clubs are eligible to submit for funding up to $1000 per fiscal year (April 1 – March 31). If approved for funding, fifty percent (50%) of the funding will be allocated immediately. The remaining fifty percent (50%) will be paid out at the end of the fiscal year (March 2019) after the applicant has submitted a copy of their year end operating budget.
- Archery Manitoba is accountable to Sport Manitoba for MLCC funds and, accordingly, must be able to substantiate the distribution of MLCC proceeds.